The course is appropriate for makeup artists who are currently employed in the makeup industry as well as students who have completed the basic makeup course. This is for those who want to advance their studies and further their careers. Students in this course will be able to learn from industry makeup artists who will be demonstrating the latest makeup trends straight from Fashion Week and other editorial work.
- Cut-Crease Eyes, Smokey Eyeliner , Different textured eyeshadows.
- Eyeliner: Winged Eyeliner, liquid and pencil
- Editorial Makeup: Make-up for Magazines and Photoshoots
- Occasional/ Glam Makeup: Learn how to get your clients/yourself ready for a special occasion
- Makeup for the Runway and fashion week tips.
- Bronze & Dewey Makeup
- Red Carpet / Celebrity Makeup. Recreate looks from the red carpet.
- Bridal make up.
- Lash application, strip and individual
- How to create the perfect Hollywood red lip.
- Professional Kit Optional
- Course Manual
- Certification upon successful course completion
You will be required to work on each other throughout the duration of this course.
Must have previous make up experience and/or basic make up qualification
You will be trained and assessed by a fully qualified tutor at and upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a Accredited Certificate, recognised and accepted for insurance purposes with main insurance providers.
CPD Accredited Certificate