The course is appropriate for makeup artists who are already employed in the field as well as for students who have successfully completed a basic makeup course. With wedding makeup, you can learn how to create four classic bridal makeup looks—Flawless skin, Highlight, and Contour—as well as get a step-by-step guide on how to ace the bridal consultation.
- Bridal Consultation: how to prepare for a bridal trial.
- Trial Makeup- Learn what to note down on a trial makeup
- Marketing: Learn how to set your own prices in today’s wedding market
- Business Management: How to manage your business and take bookings.
- Bridal Contract : Learn to create your own Bridal Styling Service Agreement and take deposits.
- Creating a classic natural bridal look
- Creating a bridal look with liner and lashes
- Creating a bridal look with a smokey eye
- Creating a look with strong lip
- Kit essentials
- Professional Kit Optional
- Course Manual
- Certification upon successful course completion
You will be required to work on each other throughout the duration of this course.
Must have previous make up experience and/or basic make up qualification.
You will be trained and assessed by a fully qualified tutor at and upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a Accredited Certificate, recognised and accepted for insurance purposes with main insurance providers.
CPD Accredited Certificate